SHOP SybilCreates operates in line with UK law. You are entitled to a refund if
- a product is faulty.
- a product is not as described.
- a product does not do what it is supposed to do (when used correctly/as instructed).
You are not entitled to a refund if
- you knew the product was faulty when you bought it.
- the product has been opened and used.
- you or someone else damaged the product (e.g. damaged in transit, damaged in an attempt to modify, etc.).
- you simply no longer want the product.
- the product was a gift from someone else.
- the product is digital.
- the product is custom/personalised.
Please note, a refund must be initiated within 14 days of purchase. If 14 days have passed since your purchase, SHOP SybilCreates cannot offer you a refund. SHOP SybilCreates' delivery fees are non-refundable.
SHOP SybilCreates does not offer exchanges. Returns must be initiated via Contact form. In order to complete a return, a receipt or proof of purchase (your order number) is required. You are responsible for delivery costs. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your return to reach SHOP SybilCreates may vary. If you are returning an expensive product, you may want to consider using a trackable delivery service. SHOP SybilCreates cannot guarantee that your return will be received. Please keep your delivery service receipt.
Once your return is processed, SHOP SybilCreates will send you an email to notify you that your returned product has been received and approved or rejected. If you are approved, your refund will be processed. You should receive your refund to your original method of payment within a few days. Rejected returns are not refunded or sent back. Please contact SHOP SybilCreates if you require more information.